The Central Resource Centre (Library) has a good collection of text books, reference books, national and international journals, e-journals, CDs and Videos. Apart from this, every department has its own department library.
- Online web catalogues and information browsing facilities are available.
- Internet web portal “Digital Library”available for e-resources: e-journals, e-books, e-thesis, e-question papers and open sources, which can be accessible at http://library.karunya.edu/opac/.
Bar code system has been implemented. Students can borrow books by producing ID cards.
- G. I year - 3 book per student
- II and III year - 3 books per student
- IV year - 4 books per student
- G. - 5 books per student
- Phil/Ph.D - 6 books per student
- Silence is to be strictly observed in the library.
- Books will be lent to students only for a period of 15 days.
- The (final semester) students both UG and PG should return the books to the library for obtaining “No dues Certificate” before their final exam.
- Borrowing journals / reference books / projects reports/ thesis from the library is not permitted.
- Borrowers are expected to return the books on or before the due date stamped on the issue label. Books returned after the due date will be charged an overdue charge of Rs. 1/- per day.
- Books may be returned on all working days. Absence from the University shall not be an excuse for any delay in returning the books. Books due on a holiday should be returned the next morning and no fine will be collected.
- Books returned shall not be reissued to the same person on the same day of return.
- Library books are to be used with utmost care and to be returned without any damage. Damaged books shall not be accepted.
- The Library is under surveillance with the aid of cctv -video cameras. The students are asked to scan their ID while entering and exit of the library.
- In case of any loss of a book by any student, three times the cost of the book will be recovered or the book may be replaced with the latest edition.
- The library accepts donations of manuscripts, books, and journals etc., which are found useful to the students.
- Usage of mobile phones is not permitted inside the library.
- Book transaction hours are between 9.30 a.m. and 7.00 p.m. The library is provided with a photocopying machine to enable the student to get copies of reading materials from the library on payment basis. However, photocopying of materials from sources other than what is available in the library is not allowed.
- The E-books and soft copy of the previous year question paper are available in the link http://library.karunya.edu/opac/