Book Bank Scheme
- The Central Library provides Book Bank facility to support the economically backward/other backward class students of the institute.
- The Book Bank has a separate collection of textbooks for the benefit of the specific users.
- The Book Bank facility is available for the students during the working hours of the Central Library.
- The students who are availing such facility must ensure returning the books borrowed by them at the end of each semester.
- If any student availing such facility loses the book/damages the book/disfigures the book, he/she shall replace the volumes with new books (or pay the current cost of the book plus fine, if any, as directed by the authority)