Skip to main content
Books by reputed Publishers (2015-19)
- R.Saravanakumar, K.Vinoth Kumar, R. Uma Maheswari, “Special Electrical Machines”, Nirali Prakashan Pvt Ltd, Pune, First Edition, September 2016. ISBN: 938608434-1.
- R.Saravanakumar, K.Vinoth Kumar, R. Uma Maheswari, “Power Electronics”, Nirali Prakashan Pvt Ltd, Pune, First Edition, March 2017. ISBN: 938608434-2.
- K.Vinoth Kumar, S.Suresh Kumar, A.Immanuel Selvakumar and R.Saravanakumar. (2016) “Recent Techniques to Identify the Stator Fault Diagnosis in Three Phase Induction Motor”, Sustaining Power Resources through Energy Optimization and Engineering Textbook, IGI Global Publishing Group USA, First Edition, 309-325. DOI: 10.4018/978-1-4666-9755-3.ch013, ISBN: 978-146669756-0;1466697555;978-146669755-3.
- K. Vinoth Kumar, “Simulation of Power Electronics Circuits using software tools”, Lambert Academic Publishing Mauritius, First Edition, September 2017. ISBN: 978-620-2-02573-7.
- K. Vinoth Kumar, A. Immanuel Selvakumar, "Sustaining Power Resources through Energy Optimization and Engineering” IGI Global Publishing Group, USA”, Book chapter titled “Recent Techniques to Identify the Stator Fault Diagnosis in Three Phase Induction Motor”, January 2016.
- Prawin Angel Michael, Marcin Czubala ,Matthew Palmer, Ajay Kumar Mathew "Power extraction from Small Hydro Power Plant,” Advances in Intelligence and Soft Computing (Book Chapter-Springer) pp.273-284, AISC Vol632,2018.
- Koresh, H. J. D., & Chacko, S. (2018, May). Identification of Optimum Image Capturing Technique for Corneal Segmentation—A Survey. In International Conference on ISMAC in Computational Vision and Bio-Engineering (pp. 715-726). Springer
- Lydia.M, Suresh Kumar. S, Immanuel Selvakumar, Prem Kumar.G, Wind Farm Power Prediction based on Wind Speed and Power Curve Models, Lecture Notes in Electrical Engineering, 446 pp 15-24 , 2018.
- Sairamya N J, Thomas George S, NarainPonraj D and Subathra M. S. P., “Automated Detection of Epileptic Seizure using Histogram of Oriented Gradients for AnalysingTime Frequency Images of EEG Signals” Communications in Computer and Information Science 932-943.Springer, Singapore. (2018).
- Kumar, K. V., Prawin Angel (2018). Soft computing based nonlinear control systems Design. Detection of stator and rotor fault in asynchronous motor using artificial intelligence methods (pp. 278-284)
- V.Jegathesan, Durga Prasad Grapati, "Hand Book of research on Power and Energy system optimization” IGI Global Publishing Group, USA”, Book chapter titled “Performance of the Multicarrier Sinusoidal PWM Based Multilevel Inverter with reduced power loss and fault diagnosis using wavelets transformation: hybrid Multilevel Inverter”, March 2018.
- Sairamya N J, Thomas George S, Subathra M. S. P and Manoj Kumar Nallapanei “Computer aided diagnosis of epilepsy based on the time-frequency texture descriptors of EEG signals using wavelet packet decomposition and artificial neural network” Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing 768, pp 677-688. (2019)
- Susmitha L, Thomas George S, Subathra M S P and Manoj Kumar Nallapanei “Application Of Multi Domain Fusion Methods For Detecting Epilepsy From EEG Using Classification Methods” Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing 768, pp 743-754.(2019).
- Kumar, K. V., Ramya, K. C., & Irfan, M. (2019). Advanced Fault Diagnosis Monitoring Scheme in Asynchronous Motor Using Soft Computing Method. In Advanced Condition Monitoring and Fault Diagnosis of Electric Machines (pp. 89-97). IGI Global.
- Meenal, R., & Selvakumar, A. I. (2019). Assessment of Solar Energy Potential of Smart Cities of Tamil Nadu Using Machine Learning with Big Data. In Advances in Big Data and Cloud Computing (pp. 27-36). Springer, Singapore.
- Subathra, M.S.P., Blessing, C.J., Thomas George, S., Abel Thomas, Dhibak Raj, A., Ewards, V, (2019)Automated Intelligent Wireless Drip Irrigation Using ANN Techniques, Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing 750, pp. 555-568.
- Catherine Joy, R., Mercy Prathyusha, T., Tejaswini, K., Thomas George, S , Panicker, A.S., Subathra, M.S.P. (2019) Certain Analysis on Attention-Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Among Elementary Level School Children in Indian Scenario, Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing 750, pp. 569-576.
- Kumar, K. V., Ramya, K. C., & Irfan, M. (2019). Advanced Fault Diagnosis Monitoring Scheme in Asynchronous Motor Using Soft Computing Method. In Advanced Condition