Department of Civil Engineering conducting the One Day workshop on PICO/NANO/MICRO - SATELLITES(PNMSATS).
• True to its name Karunya which means 'Compassion' shall be an institution with social concern to address the problems of humanity through technical education, research and development, products, patents and extension.
• The faculty and students of Karunya will be nurtured in character, ethics and spiritual discernment to serve the society with fervor and zeal.
• To raise students to serve humanity by attaining high levels of academic excellence and professional competence with exemplary values and social concern.
• To find solutions to human problems in areas relating to water, food, health and sustainable energy through scientific, social and technological research.
• To setup care homes for physically and mentally challenged, the elderly and the terminally ill, enabling students to understand human needs through participation and dedication, solving problems through research, development, innovation and spiritual care.
Karunya Institute of Technology and Sciences is an Institution with a social concern. Our mission is to raise scientists and entrepreneurs to find solutions by developing products in the areas of food, water, health care and energy with the best skills to solve the problems of Humanity.
Dr. Paul Dhinakaran, M.B.A., Ph.D.,
Karunya Institute of Technology and Sciences
With students hailing from all States and union territories of India, and the international students and interns from different parts of the world, Karunya campus is culturally rich and diverse. When students with different perpespective come together, the potential for innovation is high.
Karunya provides a platform for the students to come together, to learn and grow in academics, stature and personality. From working on projects to dining together, students in our fully-residential campus live as one community.
Remembering our Founder Polyhouse @ KITS Great Indian Institute A Glimpse
Hall of Fame Alumni
Life is filled with lot of journeys. Sometimes we forget our journeys which were very boring, but till the end of our life we carry some memorable journeys or events. My best journey in my life started from Karunya.
When I joined Karunya, I was not a good speaker. But today I am able to speak to the top officials of many Multinational Companies, conduct personal interviews and serve as a visiting faculty in many Management Institutions.
Karunya gave me opportunities to harness and develop the Leadership potential within me. It was in Karunya that my talents were further molded, sharpened, harnessed and matured.
Karunya has friendly, approachable professors who helped me learn every day and grow as a professional. I was growing strong day by day in the Lord and got various opportunities to participate in different spiritual activities which molded me as a better person.