- Real Analysis-I
- Ordinary Differential Equations
- Graph Theory
- Real Analysis-II
- Partial Differential Equations
- Mathematical Statistics
- Complex Analysis-I
- Functional Analysis
- Elective – III
- Complex Analysis – II
- Differential Geometry
- Tensor Analysis and the Special theory of Relativity
- Fluid Dynamics
- Elective – IV
The electives are divided into four groups (one for each Semester).
Electives for Semester IAny one of the following papers shall be chosen from Group-A as an elective for Semester I.
- Fuzzy Sets and Their Applications
- Number Theory and Cryptography
- Formal Languages and Automata Theory
- Programming in C and Numerical Methods
Electives for Semester II
Any one of the following papers shall be chosen from Group-B as an elective for Semester II.
- Discrete Mathematics
- Mathematical Programming
- Commutative Algebra
- Data Structure and Algorithms
Electives for Semester III
Any one of the following papers shall be chosen from Group-C as an elective for Semester III.
- Probability Theory
- Analytical Number Theory
- Java Programming
Any one of the following papers shall be chosen from Group-A as an elective for Semester I.
Electives for Semester IV
- Operations Research
- Financial Mathematics
- Stochastic Processes
- Relational Data Base Management Systems