CAREER ENHANCEMENT PROGRAMS
- International Study Tour – International study tour/industry visit to companies based in South East Asia.
- Placement Training – 120 Hours of placement training provided by industry experts/consultants.
- Outbound Training program (2 days) - for team building and leadership exercises.
- Key to Corporate (2 days) – workshop provided by acclaimed industry personnel on corporate etiquette and career planning.
- Karunya Management Development Centre – Over 25 programs available for certification and skill enhancement.
- Industry interaction – Periodic interaction with top industry persons on campus in the form of guest lectures, seminars and workshops.
- Entrepreneurship cell – Regular interaction with established entrepreneurs and entrepreneurship assistance for students in association with Incubation centre, Karunya University. The centre provides assistance and resources related to pre-incubation and incubation activities.