• To provide effective, responsive and innovative services.
library and information technology innovatively and appropriately.
• Develop and maintain effective and efficient infrastructure to provide and deliver information services.
and enhance teaching and learning processes by delivering and promoting the effective use
of information resources.
Provide an information rich environment that supports and encourages excellence
in research scholars.
• Promote the standing and good reputation of the University through excellence in library services, collaboration with other organizations and staff contribution to the user community.
• To provide access to an electronic catalog of materials, organized according to nationally recognized and accepted standards, which includes access to other indexes and full-text materials and provides a 'gateway' to a wide variety of external resources
• To provide a well-organized collection of books, periodicals, audiovisual and electronic media which meets the instructional needs of students and faculty in order to support the courses, programs and degrees offered
• To maintain a current and useful library collection reflecting the needs of all courses, degrees and programs