• All books and journals must be returned on before the due date.
• Books are required to be presented physically at the Counter for return.
• Members must replace the book if lost with latest edition along with overdue charges.
The double the cost of the book will be collected if it is not returned.
• Members are required to deposit their bags/belongings at the entrance.
• Members are required to produce their Bar-Coded Membership Cards to the Security and Staff as and when asked for.
• Personal books and belongings except for return are not permitted to be brought inside the Library.
• Bar code system has been implemented. Students can borrow books by producing ID cards.
• Silence is to be strictly observed in the library.
• The books are to be left on the reading table and they not to be replaced in the shelves after reading or reference.
• Book will be lent to students only for a period of 15 days.
• The (final year) students should return the books to the library for obtaining No dues Certificate.
• Borrowing journals / reference books / projects reports from the library is not permitted.
• Borrowers are expected to return the books on or before the due data stamped on the issue label.
• Books returned after the due data will be charged an over due charge of Rs. 1/- per day.
• Books may be returned on all working days.
Absence from the institution shall not be an excuse for any delay in returning the books.
• Books due on a holiday should be returned the next morning and no fine will be collected.
• The returned books shall not be reissued to the same person on the same day of return.
• Library books are to be used with utmost care and to be returned without any damage.
Damaged books shall not be accepted and it has to be replaced.
• The Library is under surveillance with the aid of video cameras.
• The library accepts donations of manuscripts, books, and journals etc., which are found useful to the students.
• Usage of mobile phones is not permitted inside the library.
• Laptop computers are allowed inside the library for reference work with books.
• Book transaction hours: between 12.20 p.m. to 06.30 p.m.