Department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering was established in the year 1994. It is well equipped with highly commendable facilities and is effectively guided by a set of devoted and diligent staff members. The Department has also signed MoU with industries like SIEMENS, SALZER to provide Industrial Certification Training to the students right here on the Campus. Later the name of department is reframed as Programme of Electrical and Electronics Engineering.
- The Electrical and Electronics Engineering of Karunya University produces globally competent electrical engineers by imparting effective teaching learning process, involving in advanced research and inculcating values in order to address the problems of humanity.
- To empower the students with advanced knowledge and technical skills in Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- To evaluate, synthesize, and apply scientific and electrical engineering knowledge to address industrial problems through innovative research
- To enable the students to become experts, researchers, academicians, entrepreneurs in sustainable energy technologies with motive of enhancing the society.
Programme Educational Objectives (PEO's)
- Graduates will apply their technical skills in electrical and electronics engineering industries and in multidisciplinary industries.
- Graduates will be effective researchers and academicians through lifelong learning.
- Graduates will be engaged as entrepreneurs and leaders to address social and technical challenges in an ethical manner.
- Undergraduate Programme
Bachelor of Technology ( B.Tech) - Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Postgraduate Programme
- Ph.D Programme
I thank my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ for giving me this wonderful opportunity to testify his name. I Raghul T. Mathew a Karunyan from the 2006-2010 batch and this period of four years changed the direction of my life completely. Karunya is really a blessed place and I am very lucky and proud to say that I am a Karunyan. I once again thank the Lord God Almighty for giving me this wonderful opportunity to be a living testimony for him.