About the Department
The Department of Computer Science and Engineering was established in the year 1994. The department's primary goal is to provide best IT infrastructure, world class learning & research environment, adopt industry practices through industry collaborations and inculcate moral and ethical values. The alacrity of the students to learn makes it easier for the industry-trained experienced faculty to produce top-notch engineers who are being recruited by reputed companies all over the world.
To create centre of excellence for budding professionals so as to equip them with strong fundamental concepts, programming and problem solving skills with an exposure to emerging technologies by providing hands-on experience; also to inculcate in them values, and leadership qualities with a zeal to serve society and to bridge the digital divide.
- To excel in all aspects of academic research and produce high quality computer engineering professionals with excellent logical, analytical and reasoning skills.
- To provide students with the ability to perform analysis, design and implement efficient and effective software solutions.
- To provide opportunities to gain practical experience in computer technologies, using the latest and modern software and hardware.
- To instill within the students, technical communicative and character skills that will prepare them not just for technical roles but for leadership roles as well.
- To assist the students in their career placements by setting up multiple on-campus placements.
Admissions 2016 - Post Graduate Programmes
Foreign Internship IAESTE
Swathish, pursued M.Tech CSE in the year of 2012-2014. He has obtained an internship in the due course of his study through IAESTE- Karunya, which lead to an employment at Seimens VAI Linz, Austria.
Adelina Eunicey, who completed B.Tech as well as M.Tech degree at Karunya University received a great opportunity to pursue her internship at Nokia-Siemens-Hungary through IAESTE- Karunya, which also led her to continue her career with an offer of Rs.3Lakhs per month.
Ms. Sheeba Roselin Theborah (Reg.No.PR14CS1018] - who pursued M.Tech CSE in the year of 2014-2016 and gone for internship at Grupa Kotrak, Poland.
Ms.Agnes D Ruphavathani (PR13CS1001) , she went for internship at Milestone Systems A/S. Denmark.
Day Scholar option for Coimbatore Residents
Stipend for GATE Qualified Candidates
Students carry out collaborative research projects in DRDO, IBM, SEIMENS & many more companies
Post Graduate Programmes